Fandom Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Glee rp ~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Leaning back into her plush couch and sighing, Jenn stabbed at the keys on her phone once again. She was going to go for a week at her ranch styled cottage, complete with horses in a stable and a campground, but was having trouble inviting people to come. She'd called pretty much everyone she knew, and all had declined except for Scarlet and Trystan, who were more than happy to go. She scrolled down to Adrienne's number and lightly pressed talk, waiting for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Hearing her phone ring the prestegious chorus of "The Ultimate showdown of Ultimate Destiny" Adrienne smiled and let it play until she heard her favourite line then answered her phone. 'Hello?" She asked in a curious voice,as she pressed 'Pause" On her game settings.
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm

"Hey Adrienne, it's Jenn," she smiled, grabbing her daughter off of the floor and setting her beside her. "Listen, I'm taking a trip up to my ranch for a week. You wanna come? Finn's already signed up for it, as long as there was cable and he could bring games." She laughed a little, knowing Adrienne would probably ask the same thing, and repositioned the phone. "And Scarlet and Trystan, too. And I'm kinda making Puck not have the choice. You in?"
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:51 pm

"Yeah,sure!' Adrienne said in a chipper voice. "When are we leaving...?" She asked curiously,resting the phone on her shoulder and continuing to play,her fingers pressing rapidly against the buttons with ease.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Jenn smiled a bit and shook the hair out of her face. "Tomorrow morning, that good with you?" she asked, occupying her child with her fingers and a piece of ribbon she'd found in her room. "We're taking my van so that I can shove Savannah's car seat in there, too." She curled her locks around her finger with ease, liking how this was going.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:02 pm

"Yeah sure....My dad encourages my fair few leavings of the house,so I'm sure he'll be okay with it.' Adrienne said,smiling as her day was getting alot better,scince she just beat the most epicness boss battle yet,AND she was getting the chance to visit her first farm...and farms had ducks...she liked ducks.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Jenn nodded and said a quick goodbye. "See you tomorrow, then," she laughed, closing her phone to end the call, then feverously texting to a certain someone next door. "Hey, you comin 2morrow?" it read, her use of msn chat purely because she was lazy. She signed it with her signature, a couple x's, dashes and squiggly lines, with her nickname Jenny in the middle of it. She smiled and layed on her back, picking up Savannah and setting her onto her chest to play.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Puck picked upo his phone after feeling in vibrate in his pants,then looked at it,openeing it up to read the short text. He smiled and began to punch at the buttons. " Yeah, I'll B there- C u at 8?" He wrote,punching in enter before setting his phone back down/
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:16 pm

"In the am? x3" she punched in with a smile on her face, her daughter trying to type in a message of her own. "Nvr knew U could get up that early." She shuffled her legs around, and propped her head up with a pillow. "- Vannah says hi too ;P" she added to the bottom of the text before sending the reply.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Puck laughed slightly as he read the text,propping his feet up on the bed. "yes,in the AM- Tll her I said Hi 2 Smile and tell her that I get dibs on sitting nxt 2 her,haha. That is,if I get 2 sit with the pretty woman txting me,2. " He wrote,hoping the txt would make her smile...and not vomit.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Jenn did smile, and laughed a little under her breath. "Then you need to get some1 else to drive" she wrote, sitting up when she heard a dog start howling somewhere in the neighborhood. "I'm not doin it like this at 8 am, and Vanna's not leaving her carseat. ;P"
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:33 pm

"Damn..." puck typed smiling as he continued. 'then I'll make Finn drive." He typed,sending another message as he rested his head against a pillow.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 pm

"And us 3 get the back?" she asked, getting out of her chair and handing her child a sippy cup full of juice from the coffee table. She sat back down where she was before, pressing send once more. She vowed the next text would be the last before bed, since she was getting tired, but one more couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm

"yeah,thts what I meant. Wink " Puck typed before yawning. 'I'm tired..." He ended the text message with before hitting 'Send"
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Jenn laughed and took that as an invitation to quit the conversation. "Alright, night xxx" she texted back, leaving her phone on the table and grabbing Savannah to put her to bed. She'd grab the reply in the morning, when everyone was there, and she didn't feel like she was going to faint. She walked upstairs and got everything done, then plopped down in bed and went to sleep.

(Start the next day, I started the thread ~ xD)
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:48 pm

The next day,Puck yawned and stagered out of bed,Grabbing his allready packed bag and thrashing it down the stairs before making it to the last step,then fell over on the ground.He was definatly NOT a morning person.

Adrienne sighed as she began to finish up her last few bites of a cereal bar,then walked into the bathroom where she began to brush her teeth and hair-how she does it at the same time? I do not know.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Jenn laughed when she heard a bang come from the house beside hers. She'd been up since 6, purely because of cramps. She'd already eaten, showered, gotten Savannah fed and dressed, brushed her teeth, everything. The van was outside and waiting for everyone to come, and Finn had already arrived fifteen minutes before. The two were packing in bags, rearranging seats, and putting in the car seat. All pretty much to burn time for when the others came along.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Puck sighed,lifting himself up from the floor and staggering out,eating some mint gum and spraying some cologne on himself before walking into Jenn's yarn,rubbing his eyes like he had a desease or something.

Adrienne grabbed her bag from the front door and began to walk over to jenn;s house,where she quickly made her way there to,because she was only about 15 houses away.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 pm

It didn't take long for Trystan and Scarlet to arrive at Jenn's front doorstep. Although his sister carried nothing but a small duffel bag, the boy was carting a rolling luggage bag two or three times bigger than what most stores carried. He seemed annoyed with it, particularly when he reached the porch area and couldn't quite get it over the curb. He gave an exasperated sigh and yanked on it, but his efforts only sent flying face-first into Jenn's door with a loud bang.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Jenn laughed and jumped out of the car, picking Savannah up out of her playpen in the garage and carrying her out with her. "Hey, guys, over here!" she yelled, waving over the two at the door. Trystan's amount of luggage scared her, but hey, what he needed was what he needed. She waved at Adrienne coming up the driveway. "Finn's setting up the car if you want to say hi," she told her with a smile. Lastly, she went over to Puck and gently kissed his cheek, making Savannah giggle and clap her hands together, a broad smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Adrienne,Firstly went to Help Trystan to make sure his face was still in-tact and orderly,and after knowing that his face was still shapely without any signs of dis-figurement she made her way ofer to Finn,of whome she could see shoving bags into the trunk.

Puck smiled and gently wrapped his arms around her giving her a light hug before giving her a kiss on the fore-head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:14 pm

"Oh, there you are!" said Scarlet brightly as she caught sight of everyone and started towards them, only to be interrupted by a sarcastic cough from Trystan. He looked up her from his position on the ground, still under the luggage.
"It's not far now, and this thing is dangerous, so you get to take your own luggage to the car now," he said as he extricated himself from the bag. Then he got up, brushed himself off, took the duffel bag from his sister and joined everyone around the van. Scarlet glared at him as he left and took the handle to try pulling it, but it took two hands for her to finally get it moving again.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Jenn laughed and hugged Puck lightly back, then let go and lifted Savannah higher up. The toddler was chanting his name like there was no tomorrow. Jenn smiled brightly, seeing how tired Puck was from getting up this early in the morning. "There's some coffee still in the pot inside if you need another wake up," she giggled.
Finn popped his head out of the back of the van, sweat forming on his forehead. "Hey Adrienne, what's up?" he asked with a slight chuckle, jumping out of the side of the van. "I got stuck with both driving AND loading luggage."
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Puck's eyes widdened as he rushed inside. 'hell yes.". He was so careless,he even dropped what was left of his tattered old bag on the ground before rushing to his pick-me-up.

Adrienne smiled and chuckled. "Ouch..." She said making a sympathetic face."I can drive if you want me to...?" She explained,gently leaning on the car...'Or help you pack..."
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 pm

"I can help load the car up, too," Trystan offered. "If I can drag that thing all the way here, I can do anything."
Scarlet had only just made it to the back of the car, and didn't even make an attempt to lift her bag into the back of it. She sat down on top of it for a minute with her legs crossed and waited for everyone to finish what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Glee rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Glee rp ~   New Glee rp ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Glee rp ~
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next