Fandom Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Empty
PostSubject: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Adrienne smiled,wiping a thick peice of hair behind her ears,and letting it fall back infront of her face.She was fevorously scribbling down riffs for mr Scheuster's requested song for the Glee club. Looking up,she smiled as she watched her fellow Glee mebers file into the music room with Ease.
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Jenn smiled as she came into the room, her bag hanging off of her arm and tucking one of her front locks of hair behind her ear. She grabbed a chair and pulled it over beside Adrienne, whispering a small hello as she got comfortable. She set down her bag and pulled out a small folder and book, flipping aimlessly through the pages.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Among the group of teenagers swarming in the room, a pair of unfamiliar faces filed in. The first was a short blond boy who was nearly hidden in the crowd, looking as if he could have walked out of a production of the musical Oliver!. His wide blue eyes and bouncy demeanor seemed odd on a supposed high school student. Directly behind him came a tall stately girl, flipping her rich red hair over her shoulder. She never touched him, but she seemed to herd him around the room with her eyes, silently keeping him in check. They sat down near the front of the room, taking in their new surroudings. The girl folded her legs neatly and draped her flouced white skirt delicately over them as they waited to be adressed.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:46 pm

"Hi..." Adrienne said quietly,but brightly,smiling happily as she turned away from Jenn,looking to the new-faces.She cocked her head slightly,watching the small boy and the stern red-haired girl take their seats.She nodded once in suprised understanding,turning her head back down towards her song book.

'Allright~" mr Schuester chanted,as he made his casual appearance into the room,his tie swaying around his neck with every step he took. He looked down to the two unusual teens sitting near the front,and smiled. "I see our new recuits made it here on time..." He said softly,smiling to all of the faces in the room.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Jenn looked up from her book and over to the newest additions to the club- At least, that's what she thought they were. The boy looked like he shouldn't even be in high school. He was just so... Childish looking. The girl looked very easy to approach and friendly, which made Jenn feel a bit better about them being there. One more person that wouldn't push her into lockers. She propped her head on her hand, her elbow on the table, and lightly touching her stomach, waiting for the two to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

"Yes, we did, thank you," said the girl in carefully modulated voice. "Should we introduce ourselves? I see some people looking at us a bit strangely..."
The boy was still glancing around the room, spending no more than a few seconds on each face but returning to each several times. His muffin hat came dangerously close to falling off his head as it swayed from side to side, but he pulled it back into position with an easy motion.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:06 pm

"Sure-why not?" Mr Schue said happily leading the pair up to the front of the room with a steady hand. 'Feel free to say whatever you wish....." he stated,smiling as he sat down on a piano.Adrienne smiled ,watching the two teens make their way up to the front,gently sliding her book underneath her chair.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Jenn couldn't help but stifle a laugh. She was almost certain that the two were siblings, since they did everything together, from the look of it. They had sort of the same look... But she was sure that the boy was only a freshman. Jenn put her books back in her bag and brushes her hair away from her shoulders, focusing her attention on the two in the front.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:22 pm

The boy was at the front of the room before anyone had finished blinking. "I'm Trystan," he said, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "You can call me Trys if I like you, but not if I don't. And don't tease me, or else."
"You wouldn't think it to look at him, but he can back up that threat," explained the girl as she finally caught up to him. "We're here because Trys needs something to do now that he's been suspended from his gymnastics team for a while for fighting. We wanted to join earlier, but kept forgetting to. When we saw the notice saying you were looking for new members, we thought we'd see if we could fill in. My name's Scarlet, by the way; I'm his older sister." She did a strange sort of half-curtsy on the spot and smiled at the rest of the club.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Adrienne's right eye twitched once as she gave an almost horrified look to the front of the room.The little lad was quite terrifying-considering he looked like the offspring of polly pocket and the lucky charms leprachaun,and was allready handing out subtle threats.However,to avoid the akward tension,she averted her eyes in hopes she wouldn;t come off as rude. Mr schuester thought about these statements for a moment,squinting his eyes-then simply nodding once. 'Well...okay then..." he said,clapping once as he stood up. "That was a...erm..." He paused,blinking fevourously while looking to the pair. 'A....heartful introduction..."
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Jenn smiled to herself and subtlely kicked a chair at her table, more than welcome for these two to sit with her. They had fresh character, that's for sure, the kind of character she easily got along with. They definitely looked like they'd get along with her, and she had a feeling Adrienne was getting tired of all of her drama. Everyone else was giving them weird looks... She felt kind of bad for them. And they certainly were outgoing enough.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Scarlet's head perked up from the noise of the chair and, instantly recognizing the social cue, made her way over to the brunette. Her white kitten heels clicked and echoed in the room that was still completely silent after their introduction. She slipped into the seat without making another sound and smiled her best debutante smile at Jenn.
Trystan, however, had noticed Adrienne's attempt to avoid his eyes. He walked over to the chair in front of her, twisted it around, and sat in it while staring straight at her. He said nothing else, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Adrienne looked over to the chair infront of her,giving a slight gulp as she realised the non-ending stare that trystan was sending her. she hid her head slightly-hoping that nobody would make any snarky comments,or threatening passes at her.She was quite used to the ordeal,and expected that would be the start of her relationship with just about every person she came in contact with."Allright." Mr scheuster said cheerfully,as he gazed upon all of the braod and various faces in the room. "We're going to be starting a new project-" He said,leaving a dramatic pause to gain attention. "Broadway."
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Jenn smiled to the girl sitting in front of her, waving her hand at her. Her attention quickly refocused though, when she heard that single word. Broadway. Anyone that knew Jenn knew that she was a Broadway junkie, and knew almost everything there was to know about it. She'd put on shows as a kid, and she still wouldn't be mad about it if she did it now. This was one of the biggest reasons she joined glee club, and she couldn't wait for it.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:13 pm

"Broadway?" Scarlet said curiously. "Which kind? I prefer the classics myself, but Trystan likes the newer shows... he cried when he found out that he couldn't go to see Rent for his birthday last year."
Her brother was still staring down Adrienne. "You're hiding your head like a turtle. What's the matter, are you afraid of me?" he asked as he edged closer.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:17 pm

"Any kind..." mr scheuster said brightly as he walked around the room. "ANy sort of broadway song you can imagine....It's all up to you..." He said with a smile,stopping infront of the elegant piano. "I want you all to find a broadway song-practice it,then preform it infront of us all this friday..." He explained,smiling to all of the faces,especially to the two new students.Adrienne peeked her head out slightly, "N...no not at all..." She stuttered quietly,gulping once-realising her mistake of judging the poor teen too quickly.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Jenn smiled brighter and clapped her hands lightly. This had certainly made her day. she could choose any musical song she wanted... Her mind had already started racking through all the songs that she could choose. She looked to her side and saw Adrienne talking awkwardly to Trystan, which amused her a little. She couldn't wait for Puck to come along and start mocking him, then get owned by a freshman, with the awed and confused look on his face that Jenn buckled over from laughter at. She needed a good laugh, and Puck could use some knocking into line by someone who wouldn't take his crap.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Trystan's laugh was loud and ringing. "Good- I won't hurt you unless you call me names, you know. Or try and lock me in a trash can, like some guys did this morning."
"Excellent," said Scarlet with a little clap. "Are props allowed? I'm not sure what I'll choose yet, but I have a lot of ideas about what to do."
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:39 pm

ADrienne chuckled once mournfully. "yeah..." She said quietly under her breath. "I know how that feels..." She finished,brushing a couple strands of hair out of her face.
"Certainly." mr sheuster said,beaming-he was enjoying the advanced enthusiasm that scarlet was preforming. "Anything that will allow your message and expression be heard and explained. " He said as he sat down on the piano bench. 'Feel free to begin."
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Jenn breathed in deeply and scooted closer to Scarlet, digging some books and folders out of her bag and setting them down on the table. "Hey," she said happily, brushing some of her hair away from her face again. "I'm Jennifer. Everyone just calls me Jenn, though." Jenn opened a folder and immediately started scribbling stuff down on a piece of loose paper. "I haven't seen you around..." she told the girl, head down, but with a bright grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:53 pm

The boy tilted his head to the side a bit and looked at her. "Why, did they do that to you too? 'Cause I kind of threw one of the garbage cans at them... now one's bleeding from his head and the other's going to smell like dirty fish all day."
"Hello Jenn," said Scarlet cordially. "I don't think I've seen you around either- we must have different classes all day. That, and I don't usually stay for extracurricular activities. This is my first one."
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Adrienne smiled and laughed once. "Nice..." She said quietly. "Yeah....I get that qyuite often..." she explained,smiling to him as she placed her glasses back up her nose."So..." Adrienne said quietly,looking to him with bright eyes. "WHat song are you planning on doing...?" SHe asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Jenn laughed a bit and smiled. "Yeah, me neither..." she sighed, throwing her hair over one shoulder. "I wasn't around much last year, but I had to choose something, and cheerleading just isn't my thing..." She began to doodle on the corner of her page, something that looked like a cloud, then turned into a flower, then just an awkward mess. "Yet I somehow get myself into trouble all the same." She smiled just as much as she had before, but she looked a little... sad.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Trystan's fingers drummed on the rim of his chair as he thought. "I don't really know yet. I'd need a lot more people than just me for most of my favorite songs. You just don't do Seasons of Love on your own."
"You're in trouble?" Scarlet asked, surprised. She leaned forward a little bit in her chair, keeping her hands folded in her lap. "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Adrienne smiled at him and nodded,scratching her face once. "I'm not exactly knowlegeable when it comes to broadway..." SHe said quietly,hoping he wouldn't freak our on her for her absence in showchoir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.   Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glee Roleplay: Oh,So now's the time to look back and laugh.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next