Fandom Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Neville was sitting beside Rayne, deep in thought. The Malfoy manor was somewhere he hadn't actually visited, but knew of the dreadful things that happened there. He also knew that Rayne was a member of the death eaters, even though her personality was almost exactly the opposite. She wasn't out to kill everyone that she could find, her goal was completely the opposite. He was just wondering what the final outcome would be.
Evelyn rubbed her forehead after a deep breath, continuing to fold clothes into a pile. Sure, she was a magical being, but since she was a maid, she was always made to do chores without her wand. She hated being stuck in this horrid house, being blamed and punished for every single thing. On the other side, though, she couldn't just leave. She had no where else to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Rayne looked over at him,pondering what he was thinking about- but from the look of his eyes,it seemed as if they were pondering the same thing.She averted her eyes back down to the floor. "It seems sort of surreal,doesn;t it?" She said quietly, out-of-the-blue. " I never figured that this situation would come so soon...being only 17..."

Draco was watching his dicreetly as he practised dystroying objects and re-building them with his wand. He was forced to ptractice dangerous spells for hour on end everyday, he'd rather be at school,learning. He looked around once. Then twice. Nobody was watching. But that was a lie, they were allways watching him. Whether a physical pair of eyes were emminent to him or not; they had their ways.
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Neville nodded and glanced out the window as well. "Yeah, it is..." he sighed, rubbing his arms. "By this time next year, do you think it'll be over?" He couldn't help but think that this was all a dream- Everything just seemed that it was spiralling out of control, without anyone to stop it.

Evelyn took a deep breath and sighed. She couldn't take the silence anymore. Ever since the atmosphere changed, she was always being forced to do something she didn't want. Now that she had the chance to talk, why wouldn't anyone talk with her? "I-it looks like you're getting good at those spells..." she complimented him.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Rayne nodded. "I do..." She said quietly. "We're allready building up an army...and You-know-who's been rigging himself up. It's only a matter of time before he decides to strike. " she said with a sigh. "And when that happens, Harry will be there...we'll all be there." She added softly as she looked to him with slight sorrow.

Draco looked to her with a jump- the sudden noise had starrtled him. "Th...thanks..." he answered quietly,examining his wand as if it was the most interesting thing since neigh. He looked over to her. "It...looks like you're getting good at...folding." He said,as he proceeded to feel the heat rise into his coller, hearing Nagini's slithers across the floor.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Neville shrugged his shoulders and glanced over at Rayne. "Whatever happens, we'll be ready," he told her with confidence. "He was taken down once, right? All of Hogwarts will fight..." he said with a hint of discomfort in his voice. He wasn't always that great with combat sort of things, but he couldn't just back out.

Evelyn went back to her work, but continued to chat as she did so. "Thank you..." she said quietly. "I-it's becoming more and more to your parents' and aunts satisfaction..." she finished.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Rayne nodded once more. "It's ...quite un-nerving though," She said quietly. "He was...one of the most powerful wizards to have lived..." she added. She was actually rather terrified. She had seen what Voldemort could do at his best and worse times- what he could to do her and those close to her at his best and worst times, things that constantly sent chills down her spine, that haunted her in her dreams.

Draco nodded a bit. " It's....cruel..what they're doing to you." He said in a voice,barely above a wisper. He turned his torso to face her,his arms resting on his legs as he bent forward in position. "I'd...make it stop if I could..." He added,saying it to no one in particular,but hoping she would hear him.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Neville nodded again. "I know, I know, but we have to be able to take him down," he reassured her, smiling a bit at her to make her feel more secure. "With an army like the one that we have, he won't stand a chance," he finished, leaning forwards and holding Rayne's hand.

Evelyn did hear him, but only acknowledged it when Nagini left the room. "Th-thank you," she said to Draco, her back still to him. If anyone saw her talking out of turn and so informally to him, she'd probably get locked in the cellar and tortured for days.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Rayne smiled slightly,feeling a bit better about the situation as he did so. She nodded to him,gently leaning against his side. It sort of gave her comfert to be with him. (And this rp'er has run out of things to say without sounding like a big fat twat.)

Draco sighed a bit,running a hand against his greasy,slicked back hair. He heard a bang,then saw glass shatter against the wall- and an angry yell from a framiliar voice of a man named Scabior.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Neville chuckled and ran a hand through her hair. "It'll be fine, just watch," he assured her, kissing her on the forehead. "It's getting into winter break... It's time to relax," he finished with a more than happy chuckle.

Evelyn flinched, but not that much. The brute had been ordering her around almost daily now, like his own personal slave, but she never had a say in it. "Wh-what is it, Sir??" she asked in a polite and gentle voice, going to pick up the shattered glass.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Rayne nodded slightly,not wanting to tell him that she'd be forced to the Malfoy manner to do bunches of horrible tasks. She smiled up at him,giving him a small kiss under his jaw,considering he was massive in height.

Scabior leaned himself in the doorway. " There was an 'air in that." he said,barely able to keep his balance- as he was under the influence of alchohal. " Better fix it, before I 'ave anything to say 'bout it." He added as he stroked his scruffy and greasy hair.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Neville chuckled and returned the favor, but the tender moment didn't last that long. The window across from them shattered into several pieces, the image and voice of the truly terrifying Bellatrix standing there. She cackled in delight. "Oh, did I ruin another tender moment~?" she asked, swaying from side to side.

Evelyn gulped a little and nodded. "Y-yes Sir, sorry Sir," she said in a quiet voice, scurrying back into the kitchen. Frankly, the man scared her- He was almost always drunk, and he couldn't keep to himself for the life of him.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:43 pm

Rayne gulped,turning around quickly and grabbing at her wand in her pocket,but trying not to let on. This is the one thing she hoped would never happne- to bring others to harm.

He chuckled and played with his scarf for a few seconds. "Well, 'urry up,then!" He yelled to her as he almost fell over. Draco looked at him un-eased. Scabior noticed this and gave him an odd look. "what'chu lookin' at?" He asked him as he furrowed his brow. Draco gulped and shook his head,acting like it never happened.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Bellatrix giggled her usual way. "Don't worry, love, I didn't come to fight you..." she said, glancing over to Neville. "You won't need your wand. I came for HIM," she instructed, waving a finger at him tell him to go over to her. "The dark lord has a special message for you."

Evelyn, scared at what might come after the fact, had his drink ready again within fifteen seconds. Thing was, the rum he had before was already all gone, from his drinking binge the night before- This was NOT going to make him happy. She handed the drink to him shakily, waiting for him to take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Rayne raised a brow slightly, feeling rather nervous. What could Voldemort want to say to Neville? Was it because he was a threat?

He took it with a malicious smirk,revealing his yellow teeth. He took a sip and within a few seconds,spit it out all over the place,throwing the glass to the ground again. "What the ell' was that!?" He yelled loudly.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Bellatrix continued with her speech, making her way over to the two. "The dark lord requests you as his newest follower," she told Neville, tracing her hand over his shoulder. Neville flinched considerably, shoving her hand off of him.

Evelyn flinched greatly, getting a couple shards of the glass in her feet and legs. "There's none of the other rum left, Sir..." she informed him, looking up. "Th-that was the only thing left."
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Rayne gulped a bit and looked to him nervously,fiddling with the fabric between her hand and her wand,waiting at ready to strike in case it became neccisary. The dark lord wanted Neville for his own? Neville was a brilliant wizard,whether he wanted to aknowledge it or not, yes, But...Rayne couldn;t help but believe there were ulterior motives behind this request.

"Then GET SOME." he told her,smacking her. " And don;t make me tell you twice!" He yelled,pulling his hand away. "Filthy squib..." He said,not knowing she could use magic. Draco pulled away,taken aback by what he had done. Then he lowered his brow in anger,gripping his wand with rage in his hand.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm

"Request DENIED," Neville announced sterly, glaring at Bellatrix with anger. "There's NO way I want to be with your sort." He knew that he didn't want to join the dark side. After all the chaos they were causing everyone in both the wizarding world and not?

Evelyn squeaked and grabbed her ear. This was the third time that someone in the filthy manor had made her ear bleed. Either way, she'd deal with it later. "I'm not allowed to leave, I can't get any more," she told him, keeping her head down.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Rayne just remained quiet,watching Bellatrix pace back and forth around them.

"Well,consider this permission,then." He said as he looked around the room. "Now ,Go before I call someone else in." He said with a careless motion of his hand.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Bellatrix sighed. "I'm afraid that's not an answer," she taunted, leaning over the two. "It's either you join, or I'm hired to exterminate you. The BOTH of you." She waved her wand in their faces, tapping the tips of their noses with it.

Evelyn winced again as she tried to stand up. "I can't. I can't apparate, and I can't walk. There's glass in my leg and my ear's bleeding," she said in a low voice, hoping she wasn't getting too cocky.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Rayne raised a brow again. " I Believe it is an option." She said rather defiantely.

Scabior sighed,waving his wand carelessly and getting her injuries to heal. "Allways the squibs..." He muttered to himself as he stroked his forehead.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Bellatrix looked over to Rayne, tilting her head. "Excuse me, what did you say?" she asked her, standing in front of her with her hands on her hips. "Are you saying you're willing to defy the dark lord's wishes?" she yelled, her voice raising as she spoke.

"I am not a squib," Evelyn said, defending her ground. She had no choice but to go and talk to the head of the house, Lucius, for either another bottle or to leave, which, either way, wouldn't turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Rayne sighed. "You know, You make the Dark Lord seem like such a terrible man." She said calmly. " I'm sure he can be reasoned with, don't you agree?"

"Are you talking back to me?" He asked her suspiciously with a bit of a glare,continuing to pick at his scarf with slight interest. (I wish that Rusell brand had played him. His actor was brilliant,but it would'bve been HIGH-LARIOUS.)
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Bellatrix sighed and swayed back and forth. "No, he can't be," she told them matter of factly. "He's set on getting this little rat on our side, and he told me to take whatever measures I had to to get him."

Evelyn looked up at him, the strap of her maid's dress slightly stained with blood. "N-no, of course not, Sir..." she said quietly. "Do you need me for anything else?" she asked with a sad tone and expression.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Rayne sighed once more and looked over to Neville slightly,he hadn;t moved scince he stated his answer. She was sort of scared, bellatrix was fairly powerful.

"I'll need you when you come BACK." He told her rather dramatically as he leaned forward to intimidate her. He smirked slightly. "But you know why~" He said in a tauntng tone as Draco looked rather disgusted and mortified.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:46 pm

"My answer is NO!" Neville shouted, grabbing his wand and quickly stupifying the witch. She went flying, and as soon as he realized that she was stunned, grabbed Rayne's hand and left the room in a hurry. He wasn't sure where he was going, but wherever he was going was better than there.

Evelyn looked him right in the eyes, trying to find any sort of remorse for her, and found none. "N-no, I don't know. Care to tell me...?" she asked, standing up off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.   Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: When Hell Freezes Over.
Page 1 of 1