Fandom Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home,Home on the Range.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Home,Home on the Range. Empty
PostSubject: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Where the glee clubbers and possiblerapeandothermaterial play.

I'm not starting you gaise. You can't make me. You gaise. You gaise,srrsly.
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Trystan was up before the break of day in the cabin where he and his friends were staying. He was an early riser anyway, but the excitement of being in a strange place had gotten to him and he had found it hard to try and sleep at all. It just seemed that there was so much more to do, and he still thought that as he sat curled up on the porch swing with his iPod, waiting for everyone else to wake up. They were taking much longer to do it than he would have liked.
Scarlet was also awake at this hour, but not quite in the same frame of mind. She glanced at the rising sun through her windowpane with much irritation. Was it already morning? Somehow it had seemed as if the night had never come. She missed her feather bed and soft pillows, but she knew it was useless to complain. Sighing, she got up, stretched, and went to change into her clothes in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Jenn had also been up before day break, but for different reasons than Trystan. She'd been having stomach pains all night long, so she just decided to get up and do something until everyone else was up as well. She came outside onto the porch and held out a plate of breakfast for Trystan, sitting down beside him. "Here, I made you some food when I saw you up," she said with a smile.
Artie was already up in his room, but he couldn't exactly get up. One, his wheelchair was halfway across the room, and two, Adrienne was sleeping beside him. He didn't want to wake her up before she had her full night's rest, so he just looked around the room, looking at interesting things that he could find.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Puck was on the couch. Still sleeping,per usual. He continued to drift awake and back to sleep as the result of the squeaking noises coming from the porch swing- which irritated him. He decided to brush it off,for that moment,anyways. However, it continued to creak,and creak,and creak. So,with much dis-pleasure, he sat up,and rubbed an irritated palm across the side of his face.
Adrienne was also still alseep. But,she continued to be awoken by Artie's constant fidgiting next to her. She didn't mind,though,obviously. She wasn't one to get upset over trivial things as such. So she turned over and yawned,giving him a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Trystan looked up at her, startled. "You did?" he asked, looking at the plate. "Oh... thanks." He took it and immediately sampled a forkful of the scrambled eggs. He had wanted to make breakfast for a while, but not only was he not sure if that would be weird to do without permission, but he also thought Jenn might not take kindly to her parents' cabin going up in flames. "How come you're up so early, though? I didn't think anyone else was."
Dressed and refreshed, Scarlet headed down the stairs to the kitchen. Now that she was more awake, she could hear unmistakeable noises coming from the rooms around her; everyone else was waking up too. That meant breakfast needed making... she was already thinking of what she could quickly dish out when she walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Jenn laughed a little and shrugged. "I needed something to do, and this kid knows my schedule. When I sleep, it's awake, and when I'm awake, it's asleep." She leaned back on the cushion and sighed. "You like the eggs?" she asked.
Finn was in the living room, simply sprawled out on a couch and playing games on his phone. It was the only piece of technology that was his at this place, and didn't save his crappy high scores.
Smiling, Artie waved at her meekly. "S-sorry if I woke you up..." he apologized with a small smile. "I would've gotten up, but... My chair's in the corner and I can't really crawl." He chuckled a bit at the end of his sentence, stroking her hand softly. "Did you have a good sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Puck shot an angry look to scarlet. "It wasn't you who was on the swing,was it?" He snapped,running an angry hand over his head.
Adrienne shook her head with a smile. "I..It's allright..I..I need to get up,sometime." She said softly,getting up and pulling his chair over to him.
Back to top Go down
kyurokon

kyurokon

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Trystan nodded. "Yeah, they're great. Thanks again for making them for me." He gobbled the rest as he mulled over his plans for the day. So many possibilities... he didn't know what the others would want to do. "Hey, do you know if anyone wanted to do anything special today?" he asked Jenn off-handedly.
Scarlet glared at him. The last thing she needed was to start her morning with extended exposure to Puckerman. "No. I just got up. I don't know who's playing with the swing." She left for the kitchen before he could respond - she didn't particularly care what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Jenn shrugged and stood up, holding onto the swing bar. "I don't know, but maybe. Depends," she said. "I'm going inside, so just bring the dishes in when you're done," she said before going back inside and into the living room. "You guys hungry? I made pancakes and scrambled eggs," she informed the two hobos in the living room. x3
Artie nodded and got into his chair. "I'll leave you alone to nap later, if you want," he told her with a smile. "Lets just go and see everyone else that's up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home,Home on the Range.   Home,Home on the Range. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home,Home on the Range.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fandom Haven :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: