Fandom Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glease! 8D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Jenn came in and sat down at a chair in the music room. The days had gotten better, but she still felt pretty bad. She didn't cry herself to sleep anymore, though, and Savannah was a lot happier, too. Glee club always brought her spirit up, and she didn't have any doubts about it today. She looked around for her friends, spotting the group, and pulled her chair over, smiling despite the slight bump to her stomach. "Hey guys, what's up?" she asked in her now usual cheery tone.

Glee and Grease roleplay! x3
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Adrienne sat next to her,smiling. "Not much,you?" She asked,curiously as she rested her hands on her lap. ARtie wheeled up to her. 'heeeyyy~" He said,happily- giving her a cheery high five,then pulling himself beside Adrienne.Adrienne was feeling alot happier then usual today, nothing could get her down- she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Jenn smiled at the two and laughed slightly. "Is it just me, or is it way too hot today??" she asked, fanning herself with a magazine. "For once, I pity the cheerleaders and sport freaks out there." She leaned right over the table and stretched out her arms like a cat would, and yawned. She'd gotten up a bit early, but now, a bit early was turning out to be 10:00 am.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Adrienne smiled and nodded. "Notice how I look like a wannabe cruncore today..." She said,picking shyly at her clothes. ARtie laughed slightly at her comment. "I waer sweatervests everyday,so..." he said quietly with a smile as he looked outside to the hot,scolding sun.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Jenn laughed as her stretch went limp. "And I wear whatever fits over my belly, so..." she told them with a slight smile. She really was taking this whole experiance in, and it was so much easier the second time around being with friends. "You guys seen Kurt or Mercedes? Or even FINN? I feel like ranting right now..." she sighed, turning her head to them, propped up on her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:58 pm

'Well.." Artie said,with a very comical smile-leaning himself on Adrienne."There's allways us..." he said with a happy smile as ADrienne followed his happiness with a wry grin.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:02 pm

"Yeah, but you're going to want to kill me once I start..." Jenn laughed looking over to the two. "It's about how hormonal and pissed off I can get in two minutes flat, and how I'm always dying of heat, and how I can't fit into clothes," she listed off, sighing at the end. "Not fun, not fun." She smiled brightly, trying to keep her happy mood, and put her other hand in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:06 pm

"Well..." Artie began,looking ADrienne with a weird look. 'There's allways Kurt for fasion advice..." She said softly,nodding to Artie and then jenn. "And...We're all dying of heat...." Artie said with a small laugh. "And..." Adrienne said quietly. "In your situation- The horemonal,emotional situation is compleatly normal and acceptable." Adrienne said,as Artie simply nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Jenn nodded and smiled a little, letting out a breath of air. "I'm glad I still have people that are willing to talk to me... Most of the other people here won't," she told them, tapping her shin with her fingers. None of the cheerleaders would talk to her, Emma almost always made her go to her office for guidance council meetings, and even her other friends were drawing away from her. But one thing was for sure- She wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:26 pm

'Oh yeah,tottaly..." Artie said with a large smile."We understand...I mean,we would never leave you just like that..." Adrienne explained,smiling dearly to her.Adrienne looked down to her lap,wondering about what to do...Things were very difficult for jenn right now,but...she really had no clue on how she could help her.(How many times is Jenn going to get pregnant before she realises it;s not a good idea? xD)
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Jenn nodded in thanks and smiled more. "Th-thanks, it means a lot to me..." she told them, holding both hands in her own. "I haven't seen Puck in days, though, and it's kinda getting me down." Puck was the reason she was keeping this baby. She wanted to do this. She NEEDED to do this. Hopefully her friends would stand by her as it got bad. She layed her head on the table and sighed, exasperated by the day already.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Artie and Adrienne nodded together and looked to each other. 'I think I saw him in the library...." Adrienne said quietly with a smile. Artie nodded. 'i think he was actually READING..." He said,looking shocked with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Jenn gave a shocked look as well, then put her hand over her mouth and laughed. "What was he even reading about...?" she asked, curious as to what it was. If it was half civilized and not training to shoot a gun or something, it'd do some good for him. "Usually he doesn't even read labels."
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Adrienne smiled to herself. "No actually,I think it was along the lines of..." SHe stopped and looked up to Jenn with a sad smile. "How to raise a child in loving care." There was breif pause as ARtie looked to ADrienne, then back to jenn-feeling the akward tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Jenn smiled even bigger, a bigger that she didn't even know was possible. She didn't know that Puck would be taking this so strictly, even stepping foot in the library to read a book on taking care of a baby. She found it heartwarming to know that he cared enough to do it. "Oh... Then maybe he'll come back soon," she said happily, her lips never smiling so much in her life.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Adrienne smiled and looked out the window,what a bright and sunny day....too bad it was seemingly egypt.ARtie wheeled himself back and forth just smiling and seeming quite happy. 'So..." he said quietly. "WHat do you...want to do.../" he asked,looking up at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:15 pm

"We have to do musical numbers for class, don't we?" Jenn asked, looking over at Artie. She kept fanning herself with her hand, then moved on to a pile of sheetmusic. "We might as well get started on that if we don't have anything else to do... And no one's around, either."
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:21 pm

ARtie nodded and looked to Adrienne who nodded in response. "You and Puck are doing a grease number,right...?" he asked curiously as he looked back over to jenn. Adrienne nodded," I think That's the theme..." Adrienne said quietly as she smiled to ARtie,who smiled back.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Jenn nodded and smiled a little bit. "Yeah, it's the theme... But I don't know what song we're doing," she told them, crossing her legs and sitting in the circle. "You guys have a song? It's a group thing..." She couldn't help but giggle in her mind over seeing Adrienne in a poofy poodle skirt.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Both of them shook their heads- they prefered playing video games over watching musicals- but they had to try. "We're not really....into that sort of thing..." Artie said with a slight laugh. "You think you could help us out...?" he asked with a smile. Adrienne smiled, "You seem to have knowledge with musicals..." She explained in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Jenn smiled and nodded quickly, actually making her spirits higher. She loved to teach others about musicals, and she hadn't had an audience in a while. "Well, Grease looks at a couple different people in the same movie, and it's not all just romance..." She paused and shook some hair out of her face. "It depends on what you want. There are only two slow songs, so I'm guessing those are out early, right?" she finished with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Both of them nodded in unison showing each other faint traces of wry smirks. "We'd rather keep it fast..." Artie said with a small smile and chuckle.Adrienne smiled and waited for Jenn's response- she knew absolutely nothing about Grease except they played it almost every weekend on television.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Jenn laughed at their faces, and how she could read them like a roadmap. "You guys want to keep it un-romace-y then?" she asked them, tapping her chin at what she thought that they might like if they didn't want romance. There were quite a couple ideas in her mind, but it all depended on what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:42 pm

"W...well you know..i...it doesn;t matter really." Artie stuttered with a stern face as he nodded to Adrienne, who attempted to look as serious as possible as she nodded back,but couldn't help a faint smile appear on her face.
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Jenn smiled at Adrienne and silently cheered her on, then opened her mouth to speak. "You're the One that I Want would be a good song, then, but if that's too much of a stretch for you guys, there's Summer Nights, and -maybe- Greased Lightning... But those have all guys. Who knows, it might work out." She felt her choices were strong, and soon, she'd be choosing her own song to sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glease! 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glease! 8D   Glease! 8D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glease! 8D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fandom Haven :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: