Fandom Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXNamiXx

Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Sakura: *hiding in the shade* How come we're out in the sun, again? Its too strong.
Back to top Go down
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Aido: The sun is pretty 8D
Back to top Go down
xXNamiXx

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Sakura: Yeah, but it also makes certain people feel like they're going to faint. x3
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Sakura: Well, it's normal for us, but to Kaname now, just sitting in this tree is dangerous. So there're certain things.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Akane: ...I see...? 0_0 ....mah....*spins round' and round' x3* ...I...can't really think of anythi- ..... Survivor ~! : D
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Sakura: Um... What?? You sound mentally insane, Akane. o_e
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Akane: *frowns* ..th...the game...survivor..you know...strategy game....race against the it person..hiding and stuff...? D:
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Sakura: Nope. And that sounds like a game you need more than two people to play... It doesn't work if we're trying to catch each other.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Akane: ...Kaname and Ichijo... D: ....and...Shiki and rima- ...no they won't want to play...
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Sakura: Why won't they want to play? And good luck getting Kaname to play it... Like you said, he's the head of the Kuran clan. Not too leanient on those things. x3
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Akane: Oh..well....Shiki and Rima are.....they...well..they're...very...very...VERY laid-back and....they don;t...move alot....*wispers* Sometimes I think shiki is dead when he sits on the couch and doesn;t move.... D: ....*back to normal voice* ...but ...Kaname WILl play ! ...he'll just...get caught first...
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Sakura: And we'll have no game. And I don't want to run~ Dx *jumps down from the tree*
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Akane: well...aido will play...and Kain will...well..he might attack one of us.....but...you don;t have to run all the time, as long as you pick a good hiding spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Sakura: Can I sit in that hiding spot and die?? *brushes herself off*
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Akane: if you...want to... 0_0 .....(Can you play ichijo? because you're nice like that.... xD) *skates over to the tree* ....I'll go get ichijo and Kain...
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Sakura: Alright, and I'll just... Stay here, then... *sighs and sits by the tree* (And what about Kaname~? x3)
Ichijo: *reading one of his books behind a bush xD* ...
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:08 pm

(He'll be there...I thought sakura was gunna get him....but I'll play him...as usual x3)

Akane: *Skates around,Looking for him ~ x3* ....* sees a patch of blonde hair*....*peeks around the bush* ...Ichijo-sama ~ :3
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Ichijo: *looks up at her and smiles* Hey, Akane! What's up? ^_^ *puts away he book quickly xD*
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Akane: *smiles* ^_^ ~ Do you want to play survivor with us~?
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Ichijo: Um... Alright, but no hiding in a ditch this time! It took a long time for us to find you.
Sakura: *is falling asleep under the tree xD*
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Kaname: *creeps over and sits next to her* ....*lightly puts his arm around her*
Akane: *giggles slightly* Okay....I can't use that hiding spot anyways...they would check there first...
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Sakura: *wakes up a little and nudges into his shoulder with her head* Mmmnm... Who is it...?
Ichijo: And how many people are going to be playing this time?? With just Aido and you to find, it was boring. He stood behind a bush. x3
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Akane: hmm...sakura,kaname,Aido,Kain..me...and you :3
Kaname: me...*rests his head on her own* ..
Back to top Go down
PurebloodPrincess97

PurebloodPrincess97

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Ichijo: So only three people that can make an effort to hide, basically. x3
Sakura: Oh, alright... *nuzzles him a bit more then stays still* Why'm I so tired all of a sudden..?
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Akane: *sighs* Yeah...pretty much...
Kaname: I'm not sure...*Looks to the sky* how long have you been awake...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)   Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight (ZOMGWTFBBQ)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next