Fandom Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is your FAVOURITE Harry Potter Character and Why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Who is your FAVOURITE Harry Potter Character and Why? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your FAVOURITE Harry Potter Character and Why?   Who is your FAVOURITE Harry Potter Character and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:36 pm

My favourite character would Have to Be Neville Longobottom.He is allways shown as worthless and a bit of a bafoon-but slowly he grows into a character that really DOES matter. His cute and adorkable tendancies only for-shadow a heart that is growing into a brave heart of a truley amazing and kind-hearted Wizard. Soon enough he becomes the definition of Bad @$s,standing up for himself,fighting against evil and creating a true golden-hearted man.
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Who is your FAVOURITE Harry Potter Character and Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your FAVOURITE Harry Potter Character and Why?   Who is your FAVOURITE Harry Potter Character and Why? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:17 am

Nice description. I like Neville to, but my favourite character has to be Sevourous Snape (spelling?).

Over the course of the series, Snape's portrayal evolves from that of a malicious and partisan teacher, to that of a pivotal character of considerable complexity and moral ambiguity. Snape is described as a thin man with sallow skin, a large, hooked nose, and yellow, uneven teeth. He has shoulder-length, greasy black hair which frames his face, and cold, black eyes. He wears black, flowing robes which give him the appearance of "..an overgrown bat"

Snape is generally depicted as being cold, calculating, precise, sarcastic, and bitter. He strongly dislikes Harry and often insults him by insulting his father, James Potter. As the series progresses, it is revealed that his treatment of Harry stems from Snape's bitter rivalry with James when they were in school together. In particular, James and Sirius bullied Snape, which according to Alan Rickman caused the already lonely boy to further "shut himself in"

Sorry for all the... 'big words', They were the words that perfectly described him in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Who is your FAVOURITE Harry Potter Character and Why?
Page 1 of 1