Fandom Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Naruto Review Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Review   Naruto Review Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:26 am

Naruto is an anime I really enjoy watching, its is packed full of action, comedy and yes even a little romance. The story line is very solid and there aren't many slow spots in this ongoing series. And if your wondering if its yet another Dragon ball like anime where it takes 4 episodes to get through fight between even minor characters, no it doesnt. Naruto manages to make the fight sequences intense without drawing them out over too many episodes. As the story progresses you continue to meet new characters and villains, the next more interesting than the one before.

You will definitely get pulled into this series after watching the first three episodes and want to watch it again. There is some violence and blood so I would not recommend for anyone under the age of 10. In general this awesome series will keep you glued to the screen with great action and comedy. I give it a four out five and recommend it to any anime fan out there. Trust me if you are an anime fan or are even thinking of starting to get into it this is the perfect series to get into.
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Naruto Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Review   Naruto Review Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 am

Hm,I used to think the way you do -but The anime doesn't have much effort put into it anymore (in My opinion) , There are many MANY filler episodes. The fight scenes (occasionally ) do last for quite a few episodes,or am I being mistaken for the chunin exams and their break-in to Orochimaru's headquarters? either ways,it is a fairly good series-the manga is still good and the characters are great. I myself would rate it a 3/5.
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Naruto Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Review   Naruto Review Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Some of your points are quite interesting. I do agree with the fillers, they should be kept to a minimum.

Whats your favourite Ongoing anime?
Back to top Go down
Arc_En_Ciel
Admin
Arc_En_Ciel

Naruto Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Review   Naruto Review Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Ongoing Anime? ...hmmm..I don;t watch anime on the television anymore...but a series that is currently running...hm,I guess I'd have to say Soul Eater.
Back to top Go down
https://surrealdreaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Naruto Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Review   Naruto Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Review
Page 1 of 1